Cleaning Products and Disinfectants
All cleaning products used on our property are in accordance with the guidelines of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and are US EPA approved. To ensure safe and effective product use, we closely follow all instructions on each label: concentration, methods of application, contact time, etc.
Upon Your Arrival & Check-In
- Surfaces and equipment are cleaned and disinfected before and after each customer service interaction.
- Front desk associates disinfect their hands after receiving or interchanging items from other people.
- Guests are given the option to accept or decline make-up room services by our housekeeping team during their stay.
In Our Common Areas
- Elevators are limited to maximum (1) person or (1) family at the same time.
- High-frequency touch points are cleaned and disinfected frequently, such as door handles, handrails, stair railings, elevators, public phones, faucets and faucet handles, etc.
- Public restroom sinks are marked with “do not use” signs to maintain safe distances between guests.
Our Shuttle & Bell Services
- Shuttle service capacity is limited per transfer; to maintain social distancing.
- Shuttles are sanitized daily after each guest’s use.
- Protective shields are placed inside each shuttle to minimize airborne infection.
In Your Guest Room
It is important to us that we help create a memorable experience for you during your visit but it is also our priority to keep you safe which is why we continue to adopt intense methods of cleaning while we pay special attention to your guest room.
- Our housekeeping team utilizes electrostatic equipment and disinfectants to sanitize high touch surfaces such as remote controls, door handles, telephones, light switches and other hard to reach areas to ensure an added layer of protection.
- Linens and amenities are replaced for all arrival guests. Contactless options will be available to minimize guest and associate interaction.
- In guestrooms with an IPTV (internet protocol smart TV), Covid-19 safety measures along with digital hotel information is installed to reduce use of printed materials that require handling.
- Contactless check-out option is available by using the IPTV (internet protocol smart TV); credit card required.
In Our Pool Area
- Lounge chairs are placed 6ft apart for safe social distancing.
- Lounge furniture is sanitized at the beginning of each day for guest use. Signs that indicate a guest is done using the furniture is provided so that staff can immediately disinfect it for the next guest’s use.
- Designated areas for families are provided under poolside umbrellas with a limit to (1) immediate family per space. Gatherings of more than (1) immediate family are prohibited.
- Water slide use require all patrons to maintain 6ft apart and (1) person at a time.
- All water slide mats are sanitized at the beginning of each day before swimming pool is open. Sanitizing wipes are also provided at the mat area for patrons to sanitize mats between uses.
- Parents are required to ensure their children are at a safe social distance while using the children’s play area. Lifeguards on site will be monitoring activities and will notify parents when their child’s play infringe on any social distancing regulations.